- Produced in an extra tough, ultra light material, the four sizes of Polemaster Winder Bungs fit an extremely wide range of top sections. Each Winder Bung will hold numerous turns of elastic, allowing small lengths to be let out or wound in and precise adjustments to be made to the tension of your pole elastic. The Medium and Large sizes will even hold several turns of larger diameter Drennan Carp Bungee hollow elastic.
- The winder section has a dovetail joint, which allows it to be separated from the tapered bung and reassembled with ease if necessary. The tapered cone section also has a small drainage channel in each side to prevent water becoming trapped inside the top sections.
- The tapered cones on the four sizes of bung each have a ribbed section which can be cut down with a sharp knife or junior hacksaw. This simple modification gives each size a maximum and minimum diameter. The range can therefore be made to fit all pole sections and top kits with an internal bore between 10mm and 30mm.
- These ultra light Winder Bungs weigh so little that they will have minimal effect on the balance or action of your pole. On standard take-apart poles the Winder Bung needs to fit inside the section, just beyond joint depth and within easy reach of the extractor rod. The extractor rod has a positive twist-lock location system so it is very easy to remove a Winder Bung from its position inside the pole section.
- As these two-part winders can be separated from the bung section it makes them interchangeable, providing an increased range of storage options and therefore further scope for tension adjustments to the pole elastic.
- All pole elastic is prone to damage and wear, particularly at the tip end where the rig line or connector is attached. Having spare elastic on the winder not only allows you to adjust the tension but also to periodically cut back the elastic, eliminating the worn tip section.
Winder section has a dovetail joint
Tapered cone section
Ribbed sections which can be cut down with a sharp knife or junior hacksaw
Two-part winders can be separated from the bung section it makes them interchangeable